Sr API BA
The Business Analyst job family defines skills for formulating and defining system scope using information technology and industry knowledge/requirements, based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that result in client’s long term improvements in business processes.
- -Provides BU Support, resolving issues not requiring extensive business/system knowledge.
- -Communicates incident status/clarifies issues with business partner.
- -Escalates incidents to seniors where business process and extensive system knowledge is required.
- -Resolves application incidents and problems that require app code and/or op modifications such as lower complexity software problem resolution, training issues and documentation, and data problems requiring moderate business analysis, extensive business, and/or system knowledge. '
- -Responsible for a liaison role between the business and IT services providers to ensure functional specs are understood and they have what they need to develop their tech specs.
- -Analyzes issues to be solved within an enterprise and helps provide solutions to meet the desired business outcomes through the use of IT
- -Understands and documents business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.
- -Ensures knowledge transfer to the support organization occurs prior to system go-live.
- -Schedules and communicates the system go-live date.
- -Develops and/or update documentations and training materials.
- -Ensures IT and SOX compliance is covered.
- -Documents functional requirements that describe the system, process, or product to fulfill business requirements. '
- -Responsible for functional design of application systems across all technologies and platforms.
- -Translates user requirements to process and data requirements.
- -Converts specifications about business problems into sequence of detailed programming instructions to solve business problems through automation support.
- -Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
- -Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies.
- -Functions as an IT advisor to the business units.
- -Oversees and guides the team of Business Analysts I, II