QA Lead #29822
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #29822|
• Experience working in Agile teams with sizing and grooming test specific stories.
• Working knowledge with automation frameworks/testing tools like Selenium, Protractor, Cypress , REST ASSURED, SOAP UI, Karate.io, POSTMAN etc..
• Excellent understating of NFR(Non-functional requirement) testing such as performance and security
• Experience with one or more querying databases such as MS SQL (preferred), Oracle, MySQL and/or No SQL databases ( Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
• Hands on experience of actively participating in design and architecture reviews
• Define, plan and monitor End to End Testing Activities.
• Point of Contact for Program QA Activities
• Establish test data needs, co-ordinate test environment setup and resolve test environment issues
• Co-ordinate with Channels testers for E2E testing - Dot com, AXIS, Mobile etc.
• Co-ordinate with Revenue Management testing teams for E2E testing Eg: Ancillary framework, Comp engine, Retail APIs(OCO) etc.
• Co-ordinate with downstream testing teams for downstream validations with other departments- E-Ticketing, Revenue Pipeline ,BARTS
• Co-ordinate with business on UAT testing
• Conduct defect triage meetings to triage the E2E testing defects and track them to closure
• Defects and test execution metrics reporting
• Participate in prod deployments/GO-LIVE
• Document known issues and Identify Potential Risks that may affect the project and provide Mitigations. • Identify Channel Requirements’ Connections and how it plays on a larger enterprise process
• Cloud experience with AWS (preferred) or other similar cloud platforms like Azure