Sr Developer .Net/C++#29867
|Location: Eagan, Minnesota|
|ID Number: #29867|
Being at heart of our client’s Nervous System, ODE is responsible for sourcing and persisting data into Enterprise Data Stores and for delivering events to application clients in almost all business areas and around the globe.
The technical team designs, builds, and supports Windows Server-based middleware applications and systems.
Real-time operational data and events are provided to the clients’ operational and customer automation systems, management teams, and Operation Control Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week providing flight, passenger, crew and baggage data and events.
ODE applications are integrated to present a unified “Enterprise View” of operational data from multiple disparate systems, both internal and external. ODE Enterprise Data Stores can be queried to provide on-demand operational data and include both current and historical scope.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with portfolio architects, IT partners across the organization as well as the business analysts to analyze requirements and produce quality software
• Design and execute application and system test cases
• Work on performance optimization and problem resolution
• Ensure development practices follow industry and enterprise Delta IT standards
• Conduct code reviews and provide feedback
• Communicate status on project tasks and issues to manager on a regular basis both verbally and in writing J
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience and knowledge in application design
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to define, capture and report on metrics to present management a clear picture of the overall health of production and lower level environments
• Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks
• Experience in building and maintaining long-running, distributed, fault-tolerant backend systems
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience and demonstrated knowledge of Windows Operating System, XML, XSD, XSLT, and SQL
• Proficiencies include experience of Oracle databases