Sr Adobe CQ5 Developer
Long Term Contract
To deliver this capability, teams created apps and architectures whose scope, after discovery over the last year, are additive to the original support estimate including:
- -A ground-hosted PCI-compliant DPP Payment Acceptance page
- -Content distribution workflows through Apigee/API Gateway supportive of both static & dynamic updates and translations
- -Standalone Refunds Portal (DTMP) accessible by 3rd party agents with new Amazon services and hosting -Management of content updaters, analytics batching, ongoing Gogo and connectivity APIs, as well as core evolution for future state foundations (i.e., Connected Cabin) The resulting DPP/DTMP architecture spans multiple technology stacks, environments, networks, and teams (ref. slides 3)
- -The niche talent required to own and operate these portals is in high demand and hard to acquire to support AWS cloud and aircraft API knowledge. Recruitment needs to occur early.
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems.
Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF. '
- -Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- -Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- -Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems. '
- -Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- -Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context. -Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects