The primary purpose of this role is to locate, identify, rank, evaluate and screen technology talent for presentation and recommendation to client's Corporate Recruiters and Hiring Managers. This role will also perform full lifecycle recruiting for non-exempt level candidates.
- Develops technology recruiting strategy based on data and input from corporate recruiter and hiring manager.
- Conducts search to identify best technology candidates for roles; screens candidates and differentiates talent, presenting the top candidates to move forward in the hiring process.
- Coordinates high- volume hiring process logistics including, but not limited to: scheduling interviews, developing and delivering offers, creating offer letters, managing onboarding process.
- Develops strategy to build pipelines of technology candidates through proactive sourcing, attending career events, representing client in the community as employer of choice.
- Produces data that is delivered to business leaders.
- 5+ years of corporate/agency technology recruiting experience for software engineering/infrastructure lines of business
- 2 years of experience in project coordination or proven ability to effectively manage multiple competing tasks
- Remote Opportunity
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.