Our direct client continues to grow its innovative team in Philadelphia to develop next generation health solutions. The UX team works boldly and collaboratively to design a user-centric suite of clinical and education health solutions. They now require a UX Designer to research and create designs and prototypes for a product to help nurses maintain their clinical skills. You will participate on a product team alongside product and development leads. Join a team of UX professionals that has strong support from upper management to lead UX, will give you autonomy in your work and will support you to learn and grow in your career. - Key Responsibilities - As a UX Designer, you’ll work closely with the product squad as well as a UX designers in the nursing space. You will also work with other designers, researchers, product managers, software engineers, and other internal teams?to help deliver exceptional user experiences. Create interaction/visual designs to communicate possible solutions to user needs and generate new product ideas. Create UI prototypes that can be used to collect user feedback. You will be expected to propose, plan, execute and analyze user research that will help the team understand user problems and workflow, validate UI concept designs, or measure usability. Collaborate with other team members to build consensus and make the best design decisions. Assist in defining and maintaining the design system across the health markets product family. Present design concepts in a professional manner, and provide clear explanation based on data and best practice principles. Continuously?strengthen your knowledge and skills in everything design and UX related. Share the awesome things you learn with the team. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Experience (2+ years) creating engaging designs for web and mobile applications. Online portfolio of exemplary design and UX deliverables required.
- Knowledge of UX and interaction design best-practices and patterns.
- A passion for building easy to use, delightful user experiences. A love for talking to users and learning about what they do and how they work.
- Innate ability to understand complex systems and problems and the ability to see the big picture. You think strategically but can practically apply it without getting lost in the clouds.
- Exceptional listening and personal interaction skills. Excellent attention to detail – you should notice even the smallest inconsistencies.
- Respectful team player. Love to laugh. Relaxed and determined. Problem-solver. Puzzle-solver. Challenge-lover. Knowledge sponge. Enthusiastic. Awesome. Confident, yet very humble. Little ego, big open mind.
- Formal education in design or user experience.
- Experience designing systems that involve complex workflows.
- Experience designing mobile native apps and mobile web apps.
- Web accessibility experience.
- Front-end development experience or some understanding of what’s technically feasible.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- The person who will be successful in this role will be somebody who? Someone who is comfortable in their UX research and UX design skillset to lead the UX of an already established product. It's someone who can communicate well and is open to working with many areas, including development, product, marketing, commercial, and content.
TOP 3 must-have skills you’re looking for? (Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
a.) Research and synthesize user pain points into design opportunities
b.) Delivery low-fidelity to high-fidelity mockups for product development
c.) Collaborate with product and development partners
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”