Our direct client continues to build an innovative team in Philadelphia to develop next generation clinical reference support within our Clinical product portfolio. The product is a medical knowledge platform that presents evidence-based clinical information alongside the latest research to help healthcare teams make confident, well-informed decisions for high quality care. Their UX team works boldly and collaboratively on researching and designing a user-centric suite of tools used within clinical practice settings. They are now hiring a UX Designer to work on the search and discovery workstream supporting the product. You will join a team of 8 UX designers, with strong support from upper management to learn and grow in your career.
A UX Designer leads the design strategy for a business or product line. An expert user of several design tools. Must have a current portfolio that demonstrates your UX Design expertise with accompanying case studies that describe the projects, your role, and design process.
• Builds a rich understanding of customer needs and use cases.
• Delivers UX design work in support of product delivery and growth
• Rallies the cross functional team around customer needs.
• Advocates for customers with the agile team and helps inspire the team to want to know more.
• Creates processes that are good at discovering customer needs and product design options.
• Aligns team and coaches the team to ensure customer needs are met.
• Mastery of design thinking and user-centered design processes.
• Strong interaction and visual design skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to conduct user research
• Works with UX Researcher to understand the user needs, making proactive use of insights to drive design.
• Contributes to developing strategy for the customer-facing product/application.
Creative Problem Solving
• Involves customers in product innovation that delivers value to users and growth.
• Can challenge the status-quo with confidence.
• Demonstrates energy and vision to see through innovative ideas.
• Takes on board others' ideas and provides recognition for them.
• Is fluent in design software (e.g., Axure, Figma/Sketch, Invision)
• Mentors junior designers in UX skills.
• Builds good working relationships with tech teams.
• Produces designs across all platforms.
TOP 3 must-have skills: (Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
a.) Expertise in visual design, interaction design, and rapid prototyping
b.) Experience designing complex web applications
c.) Ability to lead UX design embedded within an agile development team
Best candidates will have a strong portfolio with case studies that outline their design process, not just polished design work.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”