Long Term Contract
Atlanta or Eagan, MN
*The Alliances Business Analyst is responsible for conducting testing of inventory management controls when establishing new partner codeshares to ensure proper system responses which will drive future revenue.
*The Alliances BA is responsible for proactively managing the addition of upcoming partners by facilitating discussions on business requirements and ensuring partners have a clear understanding and make plans to develop any needed inventory controls.
*The BA will also partner with other teams internally and with partners on technical set-up and readiness, ensure test systems are in sync and functioning and will work to resolve any identified issues.
- Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation, assuring requirements meet standards; troubleshoot issues, coordinate timelines, maintain and communicate project status reports and tracking.
- Coordinate on end-to-end development process for codeshare capabilities to streamline work and reduce overall timeline.
- Develop standardized test suite for DL and partners when testing inventory controls.
- Utilize tools to test inventory control responses, record and share results.
- Manage user stories and deliverables in Version One.
- Partner with EQS, core technology team and airline system providers to align test system readiness.
- Establish strong customer relationships through regular meetings, sharing of priorities and anticipating customer needs.
- Research, analyze, and resolve ad-hoc customer problems and questions in positive, timely and professional manner.
- Effectively communicate status on activities and issues on a regular basis both verbally and in writing.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- At least five (5) years of IT and/or business or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Prior ticketing and/or GDS experience is a plus with an understanding of architectural flows and how technologies operate/integrate.
- Candidate must have the ability to deliver quality work on time and translate planning into action as well as anticipate and address barriers.
- Ability to create detailed, well-written documentation for a variety of audiences .
- Strong communication, relationship management and influencing skills needed to work in partnership with internal teams.
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Understands and documents business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.