Sr SharePoint Developer #29907
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #29907|
Sr SharePoint Developer
• Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
• Effective customer-facing and presentation skills
• Mature technical skills and proven support experience
• Strong problem-solving and technical leadership skills
• Preferred Qualifications Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies strongly preferred. Understanding of and ability to migrate from various third-party platforms to Microsoft 365
• SharePoint Online SPFX development
-Assesses business requirements and technology alternatives.
-Builds multi-platform technology consensus across business units.
-Implements new technologies in small and medium scale environments.
-Designs application's technical infrastructure, such as specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches.
-Uses tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
-Oversees progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
-Provides technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
-Evaluates and/or pilots new technologies.
-Contributes to the development of business cases.
-Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
-Determines functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
-Ensures software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
-Approves final product before launch. '
-Takes responsibility for the functional design and architecture of application systems across all technologies and platforms.
-Develops high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
-Defines all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.