Identity Management Security Engineer
Contract to Hire
Green Card or USA Citizens
Atlanta or Eagan, MN
*Our client seeks an Identity Management Engineer to join their IDM (Identity and Access Management) department.
*This person will be part of their team helping the client realize their vision to create meaningful, innovative, and standards-based solutions that deliver business value.
*The IDM Engineer is responsible for the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of IDM solutions that address their current and emerging business and technology requirements.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
• Support leadership direction in the areas of IDM engineering, user lifecycle management, provisioning/deprovisioning, and Identity Access Governance (IAG)
• Engineer IDM solutions that ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
• Support the technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Design, implement, enhance, and support SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ)
• Provide technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals
• Participate in design reviews working directly with customers and portfolios on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning, and user lifecycle into the IDM platform
• Review identity management policy and configurations to ensure effectiveness of mitigating risk • Perform additional duties as assigned
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
• At least 1 year of IDM development experience, hands-on troubleshooting, and deployment experience
• Knowledge of identity data flows, engineering workflows, security roles, certification/attestation, entitlement management, and access governance
• Experience supporting and integrating IIQ with various technologies, including ServiceNow, SAP, Azure AD, Office 365, RACF, LDAP directories, and relational databases
• Knowledge of various APIs including SCIM, REST, and SOAP
• Familiar with Java, BeanShell and PowerShell. Perl experience is a plus
• Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and virtual directory services
• Experience delivering IDM services in large corporate setting
• Experience in supporting application teams and troubleshooting in a multi-environment, complex IT ecosystem
• Demonstrated understanding of modern IDM concepts and best practices
• Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner
• Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
• Key industry certifications such as CFE, CISA, CISM, CISSP, GCIH, etc.
• Engage and collaborate with other engineers in IT to facilitate successful integration of IDM solutions
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
• Self-starter and enthusiastic team player invigorated by challenges and learning opportunities