Sr Business Analyst #29862
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #29862|
• Facilitate requirements gathering for products/projects and necessary analysis and documentation to ensure the changes are made.
• Participate in the development and grooming of Backlog Stories (requirements) with business and technology partners, including estimating and sizing effort and release planning.
• Facilitate Planning, Daily Stand Up, and Retrospective meetings.
• Maintain Epics, Stories, and Tasks in VersionOne.
• Work across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve. Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
• Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
• Work with the Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep backlog health and prepared for execution.
• Coordinate resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed.
• Lead meetings; keep team members focused and facilitate groups to reach timely consensus.
• Listen to the customers; respond to their needs in a manner that provides added value.
• Foster close cooperation across all team members; encourage cross-training and team support.
• Build a trusting and safe environment that fosters open communication.
• Committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and servant leadership.
The ideal candidate has the above plus
• Three (3) to five (5) years project coordination, organizational and decision making skills.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be customer service oriented and have strong interpersonal skills
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be self-motivated while also motivating teams.
• Experience in data analysis, SOA, Understanding of XML, SOAP, SOAPUI, and Web service technologies
• Experienced with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
* Experience with VersionOne, Swagger Hub, OpenShift, YAML, Gitlab and/or previous Airline experience preferred (or nice to have)
The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that result in client’s long term improvements in business processes.