Sr System Engineer
Long Term Contract
6 + years of experience required
- The Systems Engineer is focused on the design, construction, testing, implementation and optimization of infrastructure systems.
- Investigates and resolves level 1 problem on network infrastructure hardware.
- Utilizes standard tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems. '
- Serves as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident management.
- Analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and/or usability.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer, suppliers, and other technical groups to resolve problems.
- Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations.
- Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement, and optimize network infrastructure. '
- Leads teams to provide advanced design, architecture and diagnostic support.
- Responsible for the design, configuration, development, integration, implementation of network solutions.
- Combines a good understanding of IT with a considerable knowledge of industry, business function, or service offering in the engagement.
Datum Software is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Datum Software is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.