Angular UI Developer
Long Term contract
Angular UI (version 9 or above preferred) developer
- Strong UI lead developer
- Needs to be Angular SME and pronounced experience in the same, preferably Angular 9 or above..
- Spring boot, node js
- Containers, Kubernetes, red hat Openshift preferable
- Devops, Jenkins, nexus, github, version1
- AWS certifications strongly preferred.. (AWS cloud developer, AWS practitioner, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (high biz, stakeholder interaction)
- Ability to make decisions, design, lead, mentor
- 6 + years of experience.
- Client is seeking a Sr. Angular Developer to work in its OCC IT team, a pivotal function on the operations team.
- This is an exciting role offering the chance to improve operational efficiencies for our business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience as an associate of higher developer
- Expert level knowledge of the Angular ecosystem
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Working knowledge of distributed version control systems such as Git Working knowledge of Containers, Kubernetes, red hat Openshift preferable Experience in Agile, DevOps, Jenkins, Nexus, Version1, Jira · Experience working in a deadline driven environment while managing multiple projects
- Experience with designing, drafting, and consuming RESTful APIs
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Experience with NodeJS, spring boot development and associated technologies
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a senior level developer
- Experience with airline operations
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with WebSockets
- Experience with AWS deployments and services (S3, Lambda, EC2, .etc)
- AWS certifications will put you at the top of the list
- Create, maintain, and provide production support for critical enterprise applications used by the Operations and Customer Center (OCC)
- Develop and maintain devops processes for cloud infrastructure both on premises (Red Hat OpenShift) and in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Provide code reviews, training, and guidance for junior developers · Accurately estimate deliverable timelines
- Translate complex business requirements into functional code
- Write automated unit, integration, and e2e tests
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical architectures and curate OpenAPI specs
- Communicate effectively with leadership, business partners and vendors
Datum Software is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Datum Software is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.