Sr Backend Java Developer #30027
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #30027|
Sr Backend Java Developer-
• Knowledge and experience with JBOSS and Websphere
• Knowledge of full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APIs, Graph based APIs and serverless microservices with Springboot
• Knowledge of Microservices - Experience in designing and implementing RESTful services
• Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
• -Experience in working with 12-factor methodology and understanding its benefits, and able to demonstrate appropriate patterns to other team members
• Data modeling skills both for SQL (Oracle) and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Experience deploying applications in AWS or OpenShift (Kubernetes)
• Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL, Oracle, MySQL and/or No SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
• Hands on experience of building test automation framework from ground up using modular framework and design pattern like Page Object Model design pattern (POM) etc.
• Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
• Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM , SAFe, XP etc.
• Experience in a CI/CD and DevOps practices
• Knowledge and/or experience with messaging solutions such as ActiveMQ or Kafka.
• Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
• Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation