Long Term Contract
Qualifications: 6-10 years of experience in information technology security programs, audits, controls, and/or risk assessments
- Participate in the client’s Information Assurance Leader activities including but not limited to security assessments, gap analysis, consultation and process improvements.
- Work across multiple portfolios, projects, and technology areas in assessing internal and third-party solutions.
- Track identified findings of non-compliance with the company’s standards to remediation or to an acceptable level of risk.
- Support the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and deployment of security systems/devices used to safeguard the organization’s information assets.
- Responsible for analyzing the information security environment and assisting with the development of security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date security metrics to senior management.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Experience in reviewing security controls for solutions involving application development, application support, and/or infrastructure services
- Foundational knowledge of common security control frameworks, e.g., ISO, NIST, CIS Controls
- Basic understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to all levels of organization
- Ability to influence with or without authority to achieve desired outcomes Balance and successfully manage competing priorities
- Keep abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations etc. in order to advise others of optimal sourcing opportunities
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem-solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals