2-6 years of experience required
Secondary Skills: Spring Boot, REST web services, JUnit, Mockito, Angular, TypeScript, Swagger, SOAP web services CVS, IntelliJ IDEA, VS Code, Postman, Soap UI JBoss, WebSphere
- The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems.
- Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in the client's terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.