Long Term Contract
Seattle, WA (Tacoma Inl't Airport SEA)
- Responsible for a broad scope of operational support and install, move, add, and change (IMAC) requests supporting the IT infrastructure in office environments, reservation centers, and airport locations.
- Provides service and customer support during field visits or dispatches. Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determines proper solutions. Produces timely and detailed service reports.
- Documents processes. Collects and analyzes performance data to provide technical assistance. Ties workflow to schedule. Accurately documents solutions related to complex issues.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved.
- Troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Builds positive relationships with customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.