Long Term Contract
- Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Min 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (BA)
- Experience working with Business Driven Development
(Scrum certification Preferred)
- Strong Domain knowledge with a Technical background with exposure Agile methodology• Experience with Agile methodology writing user stories managing scrum calls
- Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Need to gather analyze document and validate the needs of the global business stakeholders
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Define and document requirements Analyze and prioritize requirements
- Need to create data flow diagrams business flow
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Testing and Accepting the User Stories
- Grooming the Technical and Non-technical teams
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Ability to engage client business leaders in consultative mode
- Expertise in understanding high level client requirements and building detailed business requirements
- Expertise in building consulting proposals to solve business problems
- Excellent documentation skills for BRD, FRD and Use Cases
- Excellent hands on experience in process / value stream Client experience mapping leveraging tools such as Visio
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience with stakeholder interviewing, time studies, creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organizational, time & project management skills
- Should be an Individual Contributor well versed with BA roles and responsibilities, like understanding BRD, FRD writing and Managing E2E implementation.
- Strong Communication and excellent Stakeholder management Skills. - BA certification would be an added advantage
- The Business Analyst job family defines skills for formulating and defining system scope using information technology and industry knowledge/requirements, based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements
- The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from assisting, formulating and defining systems scope and objectives to self-directed activities that result in client’s long term improvements in business processes. '
- Provides BU Support, resolving issues not requiring extensive business / system knowledge.
- Communicates incident status / clarifies issues with business partner.
- Escalates incidents to seniors where business process and extensive system knowledge is required.
- Resolves application incidents and problems that require app code and/or op modifications such as lower complexity software problem resolution, training issues and documentation, and data problems requiring moderate business analysis, extensive business, and/or system knowledge. '
- Responsible for a liaison role between the business and IT services providers to ensure functional specs are understood and they have what they need to develop their tech specs.
- Analyzes issues to be solved within an enterprise and helps provide solutions to meet the desired business outcomes through the use of IT
- Understands and documents business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.
- Ensures knowledge transfer to the support organization occurs prior to system go-live.
- Schedules and communicates the system go-live date.
- Develops and/or update documentations and training materials.
- Ensures IT and SOX compliance is covered.
- Documents functional requirements that describe the system, process, or product to fulfill business requirements. '
- Responsible for functional design of application systems across all technologies and platforms.
- Translates user requirements to process and data requirements.
- Converts specifications about business problems into sequence of detailed programming instructions to solve business problems through automation support.
- Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms. -Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies.
- Functions as an IT advisor to the business units.
- Oversees and guides the team of Business Analysts I & II
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”