DevSecOps Engineer #30167
Long Term Contract
- 6 + years of Software Development experience in Java Experience with RedHat OpenShift
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) DevSecOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment using tools like VeraCode, SonarQube, Tekton or Jenkins, GitHub and/or GitLab.
- Strong background in application security and working experience with Veracode integrations
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience working in an agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne.
- Passion for driving continuous improvement.
- Proactive and able to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information. Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive.
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Constructs tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”