Sr Success Factors Consultant
Long Term Contract
Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation consultant in the SAP SuccessFactors Compensation module having 3 to 5 full Comp module implementations
• Prefer candidate to be certified in SuccessFactors Compensation
• Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in Compensation and its integration with other SF modules.
• Knowledge and experience of SAP HCM on-premises module.
• Previous implementation experience with SAP HCM data migration with SuccessFactors or other established on-Premise or cloud applications.
• Good knowledge in configuration of EC, PMGM and Position Management etc.
• Good knowledge of Foundation Objects, MDF objects, Rules and Workflows.
• Good business knowledge of various HR processes and Talent management processes.
• Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF • Experience and knowledge of SAP Activate Methodology for SuccessFactors Education and or Training
• Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
• Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science highly preferred.
General Purpose of Position:
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Module expert who has done 3+ full life cycle implementation.
The candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and manage the deliverables of functional team to meet engagement objectives.
• Be a hands-on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables
• Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the business objectives
• Lead design workshops with the client.
• Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases
• Enrich and develop reusable (accelerators, enablers) for SuccessFactors COE
• Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
• Work closely with various project stakeholders to layout & execute a change management program and roadmap for the length of the implementation project.
• Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP Practice.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”