Sr Adobe CQ5 Developer
Long term contract that could go perm
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems.
Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development refers to Mobility and TPF.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems. '
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects
Datum Software is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Datum Software is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.