Atlanta or Minneapolis
Manager is looking for someone who can not only do the performance analysis, but who even more importantly, has significant experience administering (managing) the platform itself
Manager wants someone with REAL Dynatrace engineering/architecture experience.
Use Dynatrace APM and UEM tools to optimize application performance and identify bottlenecks in web applications and provide solutions. Demonstrate thorough knowledge and awareness of application performance issues in a complex multi-tiered environment.
- Partial work-from-home schedule, but primarily working in either ATL or MSP
- Please include location preference at the top of the resume. 5% Travel required-As needed. Primarily for team strategy meetings.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience Management, Application Performance monitoring and log analytics tools like Splunk, Dynatrace Synthetic, Dynatrace Appmon, CA APM, Prometheus etc., is highly desired.
- On-board new application into Dynatrace, profile configuration, agent setup, instrumentation.
- Ability to do requirement gathering and target environment analysis from an APM perspective.
- Hands-on implementation experience in Dynatrace On-Premise and SaaS-based solutions.
- Experience on Configuration and customization of Dynatrace solution. Ability to cross-train peers with tool usage and assist in creation of best-practices.
- Coordinate with various project stakeholders and partner support teams to ensure seamless tool deployment.
- Partner with application development, application support, and other IT infrastructure resources to define measurement frameworks, develop KPI's and performance dashboards
- Clear understanding of highly distributed applications and how they interconnect and communicate, from the browser or mobile app, through the cloud, CDNs, and third parties, into the data center, and through to the back end
- Ability to have meaningful discussions around technical concepts such as object-oriented fundamentals, web application infrastructure, memory management and GC, threading, frameworks, design patterns, exception handling, messaging, reflection, aspect-oriented programming, dependency injection, etc.
- Strong Linux Administration skills
- Strong Windows Administration skills
- Intermediate Java and Python scripting skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.