Long Term Contract
- 2-6 years of experience required
- Leads the entire QA effort by providing leadership direction.
- Responsible for leadership of given project managing test activities on time and within budget while meeting quality objectives.
- Manages global testing services delivery for a particular engagement inclusive of on-shore and offshore resources.
- Manages offshore delivery center long-term resourcing plan strategy in alignment with QA Group’s strategic growth plan.
- Ensures that the team follows QA Group quality requirements, testing standards, guidelines, and test methodologies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.