Sr. Project Manager
- A minimum of 7 years of experience managing multiple medium/high complexity projects in a matrix resource environment, working with diverse project sponsors across multiple business units
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred Possess high technical expertise and technical project management experience preferred
- Experience influencing and managing project teams without formal direct reporting relationships
- Experience managing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) projects using an iterative methodology preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of PMI based project management competency areas and methodologies and experience applying these methods to manage successful projects Proven leadership in managing multi-company, cross-functional teams and/or projects
- Analytical skills are required to effectively manage activities related to budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, process management, risk management, quality control, and reporting Proven ability and determination to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods.
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project Serve as a communication clearing house
- Assess dependencies amongst the projects in the program and monitor the progress of projects to ensure continuous alignment with program objectives Develop and maintain all project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle and review the deliverables with IT Program Managers and Leadership Identify project risk
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of approximately 7 FTEs.
- Determines client requirements and translates requirements into operational plans.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of around 15 FTE
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.