Long Term Contract
• BS/BA, preferably in a technical or scientific field or equivalent experience, education, or training. Previous airline experience preferred.
• 2-5 years of IT business experience
• 3 or more years of experience supporting ServiceNow. Certification preferred.
• 3 or more years of experience with IT Service Management. Certification preferred. Major Skills and Competencies:
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”
- Possess expertise in the customer area he/she supports and has technical understanding of the business unit’s systems, capabilities, and respective technologies.
- Gather and maintain business and user requirements as User Stories for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation and ongoing support / maintenance, assuring requirements meet standards.
- Develop use cases and functional specifications and coordinate the capture of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated.
- Ensures requirements are understood, developed, tested, and delivered to specification • Works with stakeholders to drive adoption
- Works with customers and developers to design forms for usability following defined standards and best practices.
- Interact with users, other portfolios, vendors, and business for projects / initiatives and ongoing support of the platform.
- Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed .
- Assist in maintenance and communication of status reports and tracking.
- Coordinate the process to analyze, evaluate, implement, and maintain systems developed internally and/or externally with an outside vendor.
- Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit and risk analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations.
- Assist in creation, maintenance, and delivery of end user / system training.
- Delivers internal information according to a communications plan to prepare the organization for the Now Platform and its functionality
- Provide updated documentation of all product work including but not limited to, design documentation, technical operations / support documentation, and release notes.
- Participate in daily standups to report status, delays and risks to scrum master / team leads / management.
- Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs