Full Stack Developer
6 + years of experience required
- Proficient in SQLServer, Oracle and Teradata. Have the ability to write performance tuned sql statements
- Proficient in PowerBI dashboards and reports.
- Ability to work with custom visuals and good understanding of having parameterized reports
- Good working knowledge with Amazon S3 buckets and Athena
- Good working knowledge of Python and Shell scripting
- Good working knowledge of Push and Streaming datasets in PowerBI
- Ability to work with PowerShell Scripts to build custom Kiosk solutions
- Working knowledge of using APIs and different authentication methods
- Ability to think of end to end solutions rather than just one specific vertical Interpersonal
- Ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, but forge relationships with key stake holders
- Ability to clearly articulate approach and mindset behind having alternate approaches Analytical and Process skills
- Have a clear understanding of Agile processes and have worked in the Agile environment
- Experience in User story management tools like Jira, Rally or VersionOne
- Must have a good understanding of data analysis and master data management.
Our client's Power BI and Performance Analytics IT team is on a journey to becoming the best IT organization in the airline industry, a journey of transformation. We are changing the way we do business from top to bottom as we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision. Our resources are thinkers, doers, innovators. We are proactive. We are collaborative. We deliver impact to our customers. Let's continue on our transformation journey in becoming a world-class IT organization while continually working at the world's best airline! We're seeking an experienced Power BI developer who can help us deliver data frameworks, Power BI Dashboards and Performance Analytics solutions.
- The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Develop PowerBI reports and dashboards on various data sources to provide business insight.
- Leverage Power Automate to extract and load data.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
- Provide the data and slides for monthly performance governance meetings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.