Sr. SAP Functional Consultant
Long Term Contract
- 5+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation consultant in the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central module having 3 to 5 Full EC implementations.
- Must be certified in Employee Central
- Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in the area of Employee Central and its integration with other SF modules.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP HCM on-premises module.
- Previous implementation experience with SAP HCM data migration with SuccessFactors or other established on-Premise or cloud applications.
- Good knowledge in configuration of EC with Time and Position Management etc.
- Good knowledge of Foundation Objects, MDF objects, Rules and Workflows. .
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
- Experience and knowledge of SAP Activate Methodology for SuccessFactors Education and or Training
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science highly preferred.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central expert who has done 3+ full life cycle implementation. The candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”
- Define and manage the deliverables of functional team to meet engagement objectives.
- Be a hands on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the business objectives
- Lead design workshops with the client.
- Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases
- Enrich and develop reusable (accelerators, enablers) for SuccessFactors COE
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
- Work closely with various project stakeholders to layout & execute a change management program and roadmap for the length of the implementation project.
- Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP