Long Term Contract
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for code deployment work on APIs and Services. The Engineer will be responsible for the successful deployment of integrated or stand-alone releases into production. This team member role is critical to the safety of the production environment and helps prevent the introduction of bad or untested code into production on which the organization's internal and external Customers depend. The Engineer will continually lead, facilitate, and coordinate synchronized releases to maximize value delivered to their program customers
- 6 + years of experience required
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Manage the build process for multiple concurrent releases in cloud environment
- Automate build and deployment process through build system
- Maintain various software feature branches using a Source Control System
- Design and configure continuous integration build system through collaboration with development and IT teams
- Participate in deployment & configuration of the application as needed
- Participate in deployment meetings and consult with team to refine, test, and debug programs to meet technical needs
- Understands servers and databases and related architecture requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved and maintained through high-quality deliverables.
- Developing proof of concepts and proposing solutions to architecture and tech leads.
- Support operationally critical environment, using monitoring tools and scripts, data feeds and associated scripts, research and analysis of production issues, capturing logging
- Assist in server patching activities
- Participate in application load tests and assisting with troubleshooting.