Sr. Analyst – Salesforce Reporting
Basic Job Function:
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics, the Sr. Analyst will design, develop and manage powerful, intuitive, easy to use Salesforce reports and dashboards for Marketing users and others as assigned.
This role will interface with multiple stakeholders primarily in Marketing and also in Sales Ops and Reporting teams to gather requirements, define KPIs, design the layout and build the reports incorporating feedback and inputs from the users through those stages. The Sr. Analyst will ensure governance and alignment with other related areas such as Sales reporting in Salesforce, and Sales and Marketing reporting generated from the Enterprise Data Warehouse using PowerBI. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a strong attention to details, strong communicator, and be able to work with limited supervision and guidance.
• Develop Salesforce Reporting (visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards) for various levels of Marketing organization and own the publication and scheduling as per business requirement, using out of box as well as custom report types
• Ensuring QA, data completeness and accuracy and alignment with others reports in Marketing and Sales, working with other report owners as applicable
• Work collaboratively with team members and end users to resolve data discrepancies and/or to clarify reporting procedures
• Training and onboarding end users on the reports, user access management
• End user support for reports such as basic troubleshooting and report maintenance
• Enhance Salesforce reporting by integrating with other data sources such as Eloqua, Adobe, data from EDW etc., in collaboration with Salesforce development team as applicable
• Translate Insights and provide recommendations from the reports and dashboards to various audiences in Marketing, Sales and Sales/Marketing Technology
• Identify and implement areas for improvement, best practices in our reporting environment
• Participate in, and contribute to Data, Process and Reporting governance meetings and discussions
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce report design, development and administration
• Strong knowledge of B2B Marketing, KPIs and reporting – Campaigns, Leads, Opportunities, Conversions, Pipeline metrics etc.
• Strong in Excel
• Good Understanding of Salesforce data model, Objects and other data structures
• Ability to translate the business needs into creative and simple reports and dashboard like experiences
• Strong deconstruction skills (taking someone else's work and understanding what the code is doing)
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, ability to easily communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• BS degree or higher in a related field
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”