Min 3-5 years Instructional Design experience primarily designing web based course content and tools for educational purposes. Requires combination of training development and web development skills. This person will be responsible for designing training content, in numerous applications and must have created a minimum of 5 eLearning modules utilizing Articulate or Captivate, (Premier, InDesign, and Dreamweaver a plus) eLearning applications. Must also have expert skills in utlizing the Microsoft Office Suite, creating or importing graphics and photos as well as expert skills in MSPublisher, MS Powerpoint and Advanced Word formatting. Must have experience using SnagIt, Understands the purpose and benefit of each phase of the Instructional design process. Prefer candidates who have end to end development skills from Analysis to Deployment/Evaluation. Must have strong script writing skills. This is a long term contractor engagement that could last up to 1-2 years with a 90 day probationary period. The position is primarily a home based/remote position but must be local to metro Atlanta, Ga due to 10-20% in office meetings with Subject Matter Experts.
Can you tell me a little bit about the project that this contractor will be working on and what is creating the need for this position?
• They are creating a university for the business, internal users
• There is currently Internal documentation for over 100 products, but no training on how to use these
• Creating product and process modules, modules about how the company conducts its business
What does a typical day might look like?
• Once trained, they will be assigned a project
• Go through complete ADDIE methodology
• They have templates they use in house to create the modules
• This candidate will look for appropriate videos/images to create the modules
• Send this module to the SME for approval
• Team members have 1-2 projects at a time, scripts may take 1-2 weeks for the SME to approve these, so another project can be started
Does your team work standard core hours or does that vary?
• Core business hours
Top 3 Skills
1. Storyline program experience
2. e-learning experience
3. Articulate program experience
4. Photoshop, SnagIt experience
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”