Systems Engineer / Infrastructure Support Analyst –Linux / DNS/DHCP / Patching / Monitoring / Scripting ( Bash & Ansible )
You must an all-rounder and be able to work with minimal supervision. You must be willing to cross train in all team functional areas and must be a self-starter, looking to own key operational systems and continually advance and develop processes, procedures & documentation. You may be required to coach other members of the team in their specialist discipline. You should have strong experience with a 24 x 7 Production Environment.
• Management and support of Linux systems, Linux kernel, UNIX kernel, UNIX file system.
• Management, support and deployment of Ubuntu Centos and Redhat 6,7 & 8.
• Management, support and deployment of Patching cycles
• Management of monitoring platforms ( Nagios, Prometheus )
• Management of Cloud infrastructure and services.
• Third line incident support of global Linux infrastructure.
• Support of internal and external web farms
• Management of virtualized environments
• LVM and storage management.
• Years of experience required
• Degrees or certifications required
Degreed preferred but not required, working in large corporate environments required
• Required skills
• Gitlab version control.
• knowledge of storage systems, Linux kernel, UNIX kernel, UNIX file system, and Windows infrastructure
• Redhat & Centos 6,7 and 8
• Infoblox DNS/DHCP Appliances
• Monitoring platforms
• Scripting knowledge (Bash, python, Ansible)
• Strong Change control skills/process orientated
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure, Openstack
• 5+ years Enterprise administration
• Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking technologies
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Change management and constraints to working in large environment
Top 3 skills:
Management and support of Linux systems, Linux kernel, UNIX kernel, UNIX file system.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Scripting knowledge (Bash, python, Ansible)
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”