Job Summary This position is a hands-on role, part of a cross functional team, working with other developers, quality, and operations engineers, to migrate products/applications from the data center to Microsoft Azure.
Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Agile software development framework
- Professional experience of working within the public cloud – Azure
- Working knowledge of Spring Boot, Docker containers and micro services
- Experience with Kubernetes and container orchestration
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines in Azure
- Hands on Experience with Azure , HELM, Terraform, and Ansible.
- AWX (Ansible WorX)
- Coding and scripting experience (Bash, Python, Java)
- Use of Secret Management services e.g - Hashicorp Vault
- Experience migrating application from on-premises to public cloud.
- Experience with Blue-Green deployment methodologies.
- Hands-on experience of Linux and Windows server including support and troubleshooting.
- Cloud Architecture and system design to solve key business problems and facilitate team goals.
- Exposure to application security testing (source code review and web/mobile application penetration tests)
- Good understanding of defensive, corrective and detective controls and requirements
- Familiarity with different types of security vulnerabilities and tools for countermeasure
- The candidate should be well versed in Information security principles at an Intermediate level
- Previous Analytic and troubleshooting experience is required
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools - e.g Gitlab or Jenkins.
- Experience working with an enterprise RDBMS such as MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of change control and associated procedures.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”