This position will be remote. The primary purpose of this role is to provide varied and moderately complex administrative support by performing advanced clerical, administrative, and office duties for the department or a group of professionals. These duties include payroll functions, handling routine email and mail correspondence, maintaining office files, maintaining office supplies, using advanced computer applications, answering phone calls, and directing inquires. The role must exercise independent judgment and use basic reasoning skills to perform the duties of the position. This role must apply knowledge of the department and organizational operations and may need to adapt procedures and processes to accomplish tasks under minimal supervision.
- Performs primary responsibility of delivering administrative assistance for VP, Directors, Managers and Team members including handling incoming calls, communications and subsequent requests, inputting expenses, booking travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and events. and preparing presentations
- Provides routine clerical support such as copying, distributing mail, monitoring budget, ordering and maintaining supplies, visitor registration, and maintaining records and files following standard procedures
- Maintains accurate payroll records (e.g. enters weekly payroll data, tracks vacation, holiday, and sick hours, provides exception reporting as needed) as well a process employee transfers or terminations. Handles on-boarding of new employees which includes laptop, equipment and IT systems set up, phone set up, HR systems input, P-cards, etc.
- Provides key support to team, including performance of a wide variety of specialized clerical functions involving compiling and arranging data, making computations, designing and preparing reports, processing and coding documents, and maintaining specialized and comprehensive records and filing
- Experience with Workday and Kronos is important.
- Scheduling, Coordinating Calls, Data Entry, Building and Maintaining Excel Files, Building PowerPoint Presentations, Providing Notes from Conference Calls, Soliciting Feedback for Data Entry
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”