Title: Workday HCM Lead Consultant
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Primary responsibility is to function as the Global Workday HCM Functional lead. Support the existing HCM Functional team and workload. Work closely with business divisional HR Teams, COE leads and other Workday workstream leads.
• Supports HR Business Partners and business colleagues as the HCM subject matter expert.
• Work with other workstream leads to understand and manage HCM impacts/dependencies as needed.
• Responsible for maintenance and configurations of all HCM elements in Workday; serve as level II escalation point for production support directly and by advising the existing team providing this support.
• Work with the technical team to identify, provide requirements and test related security, integrations and reports.
• Collaborate with the Workday Community and the area user groups to resolve issues found in HCM domain.
• Assist in implementing HCM strategies to support the organization.
• Work with the subject matter experts and the technical team to identify, provide requirements and test related security, integrations, reports and analytics.
• Lead and participate in cross-functional project teams to provide and implement effective system solutions for human resources issues.
• Efficiently manage large amounts of data to perform analysis.
Work in a fast-paced environment that requires tasks to be completely quickly and accurately
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, systems or business or equivalent experience.
• 6-8 years of HR Systems experience including at least 3 years in Workday Core HCM and is required.
• Possesses functional knowledge of HR core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background
• Ability to serve as a SME for the various teams.
• Ability to develop, manage and effectively communicate and execute business and COE technology requirements in Workday ecosystem.
• High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects while remaining focused on detail.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time.
• Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
Consultative work style with high degree of professionalism and customer focus
TOP 3 must-have skills:
a.) Minimum five years in Workday HCM including strong knowledge and deep experience in the Workday HCM module
b. Excellent analytical and data management skills including strong excel skills
c.) Strong ability to handle large numbers of tasks and quickly switch between them with a high degree of accuracy
* Functional knowledge of HCM systems
* Payroll systems & business process knowledge
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”