The Item Data Maintenance Specialist executes all aspects of item lifecycle and digital asset maintenance once an item has been successfully onboarded.
Two Areas of Support:
• Support set up, maintenance and other support for PVS (Product Variant Selling); creating the variant relationship, maintaining them in company's systems, and supporting Brand Advocates and Suppliers
• Support the set-up of Collections in company's systems and provide support to Brand Advocates and Merchants with questions and follow up on collection requests
• This role executes enterprise item maintenance processes and is responsible for the ongoing upkeep of the health of the item repository.
• This role also identifies and participates in efforts to improve maintenance processes.
• Additionally, this role is responsible for the oversight and upkeep of the digital asset experience.
• Executes item lifecycle processes and identifies process improvement opportunities.
• Partners with the right teams for any issues needing resolution, in regards to item data maintenance.
• Supports in the execution of efforts to put new processes in place to enhance company's ability to maintain the library of items.
• Responsible for understanding the merchandising process and causes/reasons for item status changes as well as other actions taken against items related to pricing/markdowns, promotions, inventory availability, and fulfillment.
• Experience in product data management or retail industry
• Extensive MS Excel knowledge and application
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”