Long Term Contract
- 7 + years of experience required
Job Responsibilities :
- Be willing to learn whatever technologies, tools, or patterns necessary to solve a problem
- Be inquisitive, ask a lot of questions to learn from everyone.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, developers, managers, and leaders to create solutions for real world problems
- Build domain knowledge and understand the user & business problems you’re solving. -
- Use various tools and techniques to ensure application resiliency, availability, reliability, and performance of applications
- Conduct blameless postmortems, provide training to other teams on SRE best practices and benefits
- Gather and maintain SOPs, SATs, One Pagers, SLOs, SLIs, SLAs, How Tos and other useful SRE documentation on SRE wiki page
- Actively implement new features and maintain existing web applications created by SRE team
- Gathering metrics from various sources and displaying them in meaningful and insightful ways on single page applications
- Fostering an environment of self-service by collaborating with members from other teams during build phase for SRE apps which they will be consuming
- Adapt quickly to changing business needs and tools ecosystem at Delta
- Creating systems that are maintainable, scalable, and extensible and well architected.
- Take ownership of problems comes to your attention. Effectively communicate work, decisions, ideas, have good conversations with colleagues.
- Look for ways to make the work environment better for everyone. Share knowledge generously, mentor new members.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”