Marketing Product Manager
Long Term Contract
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design or a related design field (e.g., architecture, innovation, etc.)
- 2 or more years previous experience in product or service design and/or innovation
- Proven experience working with multi-disciplinary design projects involving multiple partners
- Experience in communicating and showcasing innovative ideas with a passion for human-centered design and strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills and creative thinking (we want you to have excellent storytelling capabilities, providing appropriate business, design, customer and cultural context)
- Strong understanding of design tools and software (e.g., Invision, Sketch, Adobe CC., etc.)
- Must be independent and self-directed but able to work alongside a team of creative individuals
- Proficiency in design thinking and user-centered design principles
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind with a proven ability to influence and collaborate with others and drive results Leading business efforts for tactical & strategic projects for the enhancement of delta.com, mobile, digital & self-service products.
- Develop subject-matter expertise as a product owner and create business requirements for new product improvements.
- Implement solutions that shift manual transactions to the right channel and result in cost savings as well as solutions that generate new revenue streams or shift existing revenue streams to self-service.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firms profits or share of the market while ensuring the firms customers are satisfied.
- Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services to enhance customer experience
(**Working with the Innovation Team**)
This position is not required to be onsite (as in Delta HQ in Atlanta). If need be, this is a remote contract position. As an Innovation Designer in The Hangar, you will:
- Develop and guide the passenger/employee experience and visual design throughout the travel journey (at home, at the gate, in-flight, in-airport, etc.) including service recovery experiences and processes.
- Use your technical and functional know how to ensure our various passenger/employee experience projects are successful
- Establish and foster relationships with stakeholders for collaboration and alignment needed to drive results • Use data (new and existing) to propose and deliver innovative solutions to continually improve products/services that put the “human first”
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of business strategists and technical engineers to create and develop thoughtful, holistic ideas
- Create wireframes, maps, and flows for various experience concepts
- Prototype experiences and services using innovative tools and techniques
- Benchmark airline, travel, and non-travel endemic experiences and best practices
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”