SR. BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST – Wright-Patterson AFB – Dayton, OH
Datum Software, Inc. Government Solutions (GS) has an immediate opening for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to provide user/system support in the U.S. Air Force Depot Maintenance Systems Integration (DMSI) suite of systems. The successful candidate will be a member of a team that collectively serves as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to provide a wide range of services to the DMSI Program Management Office (PMO) in such areas as:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the DMSI PMO in assuring and managing tasks, milestones, coordination, and implementation of methodologies such as the BES BPD and agile are implemented by the Development/Sustainment Contractor within scheduled milestones and suspenses.
- Assist DMSI PMO in managing risks that may impact cost, schedule, or performance of programs/systems by performing risk analyses, and risk mitigation.
- Assist DMSI PMO in assuring system requirements are accurately identified, documented, tracked, and prioritized. Requirements may consist of functionality, system, architecture, or software design/development.
- Maintain, track, and coordinate problems/issues for Problem/Deficiency Reports, Requirements Identification Documents, User Advisory Notices, and Software Release Packages. Create, modify, and update the Information Systems Management Tool (ISMT) as needed for new and existing requirements.
- Review various DMSI artifacts, documentation, deliverables provided by the Development/Sustainment Contractor.
- Support DMSI applicable audits as required such as Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR), Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM), and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience in Air Force Acquisition Process Model (APM) and/or any guiding documentation from the BES PEO office, including Agile methodologies.
- A working knowledge of one or more DMSI suite of systems (i.e. ALSD, JOPMS, PDMSS, DMMSS, ITS, EPS). But experience on the Program Depot Maintenance Scheduling System (PDMSS) is significant and the most preferred of the DMSI systems.
- Hands on experience with managing Deficiency Reports (DRs), Problem Reports (PRs), etc. in the Information System Management Tool (ISMT).
- Some audit experience specifically pertaining to Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR).
- Three (3) years of functional experience with DMSI or comparable IT programs.
- Three (3) years of lifecycle management experience with DMSI or comparable IT programs.
- A minimum of a completed National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) or the ability to pass a NACI investigation that will be conducted by the US Government once an offer has been made.
- Efficient skills in MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel and utilization of SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal, written, and briefing communication skills.
- Previous experience with Program Depot Maintenance Scheduling System (PDMSS).
- General knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience using the USAF Audit Readiness Tool (ART), Site Visit Tool, or Notice of Finding and Recommendation (NFR) Approval Tool).
Work is currently being performed via teleworking, so the successful candidate must have sufficient in-home internet capability. Candidate must also be within commuting distance of WPAFB for future transition to an on-site work location. Plans are in place to eventually relocate to a Government facility.
Datum Software Inc. (GS) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Datum Software, Inc (GS) makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time of posting