Sr. Business Analyst
Long Term Contract
The Technical Product Owner role will play a key role on the Modernize Pricing (Sapphire) team, responsible for transforming our pricing applications from disparate systems to a modern unified application. You’ll leverage cloud-based infrastructure to implement technology solutions that are scalable, resilient, and efficient. You will collaborate with System Engineers, Data Analysts, DBAs, cross-functional teams, and business leaders. You will architect, design, implement and operate pricing solutions, using Agile methodology, that empower users to make informed business decisions. The ideal Tech Product Owner, will have worked in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban environment, partnered with business stakeholders (Product Owners, Product Managers) in defining agile requirements (Epics, Features & Stories) and enabling agile teams to deliver.
- High School Degree, GED, or High School Equivalency
- Embraces Diverse People, Thinking and Styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- 2+ years of product management/BA experience
- Experience working with business stakeholders and collaborating across verticals
- Awareness and willingness to work within agile/devops framework
- Experience, or willingness to learn the art of defining agile requirements (Epics/stories), and ensuring the delivery of tangible/measurable benefits to stakeholders
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills • Excellent organizational and time management skills • Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to partner with business stakeholders to prioritize backlog as necessary
- Creative thinker paired with great attention to details
- Background in software delivery advantageous but not essential
- A charismatic self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Document user stories depicting business requirements and exceptions
- Manage the detailed tasks required to deliver high quality automation solutions to achieve a consistent high standard of solution creating a positive impact on our business stakeholders
- Accurate planning and tracking of Define, Design, Configure and Test deliverables and ensuring stakeholders are regularly appraised of status and progress
- Ensuring the business needs are understood and delivered against in each step of the delivery cycle to ensure the automated solution meets the business customers need
- Remove blockers to delivery and escalate issues when appropriate
- Identifying risks and dependencies within Process Delivery and effectively managing these across internal departments and Blue Prism as necessary to deliver
- Completes application assessment for in-scope business applications and estimates automation complexity
- Define test plans and methods to ensure successful delivery of automated solution.
- Apply business expertise and analytical skills to resolve basic business issues and problems
- Ensure testing meets established exit criteria before final approval.
- May represent team on project meetings, committees, and cross-functional teams
- Conduct analyses used to support management decisions
- Proactively communicate any potential risks, delays or any challenges during the automation development sprints.
- Co-ordinate among multiple cross functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Coordinate UAT & Post deployment validation
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”