Sr. Java Developer
Long Term Contract
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
- 6 + years of experience required.
- Sr Java developer, experienced with SOA/Middleware SOAP service design and development Hands on experience in SOAP based Service implementation and design patterns Proficient in JAVA JDK 1.8 or 1.11, J2EE Excellent Knowledge of Web services (SOAP/REST) and working experience of XML, XSD, WSDL, JDBC, MQ,SOAP concepts.
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging tools such as SUMO, Dynatrace Familiarity with Code Repository such as IBM Rational Clearcase,
- GitLab Developing design documents Experience in SOAP testing and tools used for service testing (SOAP-UI) and provide support during user acceptance testing Support application code deployment from Test to Production environment.
- Ability to Troubleshoot functional issues and identify modifications needed to address the issues
- knowledge of RESTFul APIs' CI/CD Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle GitLab, Test Driven Development, Functional Programming
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”