Sr. Developer- Mobility iOS
- 6 + years of experience required
- Hands on experience in Swift and Objective C Design patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM etc.
- Experience in testing tools like Expresso, Junit
- Experience in XCUI Experience in Gradle, Github
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
- Highly skilled in Mobile technologies is required, working knowledge in cloud-native technologies is desired
- Excellent understanding of development practices across the development/QA disciplines is required
- Good knowledge of Software Development - Involves knowing the general approach to developing software including best practices, concepts, technology, and methodology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Test Driven Development Quality-forward development practices, with automation at forefront for continuous quality
- High performing apps focused on a balance of data stored in app vs servers to interact for end consumers, and continuous focus on improvement of that
- Secure apps that adhere to best practices for information security Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field.
- Previous airline experience not required, but helpful
Essential Soft Skills:
- Communication Skills- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably for the audience
- Integrity and Trust - Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain
- Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
- Solution Oriented - Maintains a positive attitude oriented towards coming up with solutions and developing new approaches, doesn't let distractions get in the way, isn't overwhelmed with problems/ issues.
The Mobile Developer will be responsible for building innovative features on the iOS native application supporting our client's customer-facing mobile platform. In this scope, the next team-player of this space will work with their team and matrix teams to define the technical solutions that creates resilient and automated systems and ensure defect-free delivery of our solutions with a focus on reusability, reliability and quality.
This senior developer will work very closely with the technical architects on the team and across the organization, partner with peers across the IT and, even more heavily, the squad team members in order to build an industry best customer experience.
If you're in the Atlanta area or willing to relocate and want to work in a collaborative, fast paced, mature agile environment supporting one of the best brands in the world, apply today!
- Lead a team working on iOS native applications by helping them identify solutions to business needs
- Mentor and help mature the agile-team in on-time and on-budget execution, while still delivering innovative and efficient solutions for our customers
- Production issue triage and prevention as needed, release management support from a technical standpoint, and overall backlog maintenance
- Recruiting, mentoring, and retaining the industry best talent for the team Research and Development of POCs, innovative new ideas for customer interactions that work using industry leading agile practices
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.