- 10+ years of Experience
- Advanced level development skills in HTML5, JS and CSS
- Node and NPM
- UI testing, E2E testing - Jasmine - Karma - Protractor - PhantomJS - Jest - Cypress
- Application bundlers - Webpack - (optional) SystemJS
- Task runners - Grunt, Gulp, etc
- CSS 3/Frameworks - Bootstrap v3/v4 - Foundation CSS - SaaS
- Experience with deployment in cloud
- Focus on Test Driven Development
- Quality forward development practices, with automation at forefront for continuous quality
- Performant sites focused on optimal time to interact for end consumers, and continuous focus on improvement of that
- Secure sites that adhere to best practices for information security
- Proven ability to deliver responsive, mobile first front-end experiences
- Experience with the Adobe stack, with preferred experience in AEM
- Experience with Agile working models, TDD, and enterprise security models
- Ability to work in a fast paced technology environment, interacting with product owners, business analysts, testers and developers
- Effectively maintain a customer centric focus, both internal, key stakeholders, and end customers with high levels of satisfaction
- Ability to write, execute and visualize test results
- Code organization and bundling for coherent packaging
- UI Grids, Responsive Web Design, using Figma to interact with visual design
Datum Software is looking for a passionate software engineers who enjoy UI development. You will be responsible for implementing front ends associated with the technical designs for product/project teams
- Transforming business requirements into conceptual/logical application architectures.
- Determining feasibility & scalability of front-end solutions, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions for customer problems.
- Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed • Technical definition and implementation for analytics, error logging/tracking, and other key functional customer interactions on website
- UI Design reviews for feasibility and impact analysis
- Develop sustainable Accessibility compliant solutions
- Technical debt resolutions, prevention & code reviews
- Analysis and implementation of Performance/Stability/Reliability initiatives
- Research & Development of POCs & innovative new ideas for customer interactions
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.