Sr. Java Developer
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
- 2-4 years’ experience Core Competencies
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technically proficient IT professionals as well as end-users in an understandable and comprehensive manner.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Works well in a team environment
- Acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing, and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide.
- Strong organizational skills with a solution-based, problem-solving mindset.
- Assists in management and deployment of managed mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and iPads.
- Responsible for creation, configuration and maintenance of enterprise device profiles, mobile device management configuration and compliance
- Administers deployments for mobile device applications and configurations.
- Collaborate with strategic vendor partners on new technology offerings.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and errors and verify full resolution.
- Provides documentation to the support personnel for support assistance.
- Provides 3rd level support to our customer support teams.
- Familiarity with iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management system (VMWare AirWatch preferred).
- Experience with Apple Business Manager
- Experience with APIs
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”