The Oracle Cloud Solution Architect position will be responsible for the Oracle HCM Cloud Solution Architecture and technical team stewardship within the Oracle HCM portfolio group.
The successful candidate will have strong technical knowledge and understanding of broad Oracle cloud SaaS modules. In addition to strong knowledge of the modules, the Solution Architect will need to have a strong understanding of the related technical skills in use across both the Oracle SaaS (Fusion) and Oracle IaaS/PaaS (OCI) technology stacks, including but not limited to: Fast Formulas, OIC, HDL, BI Publisher, OTBI, OACS, DBCS, ODI, integrations with ServiceNow self-service portal, and several custom-built Microsoft C# solutions.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Developing HR Systems technology solution strategies and plans after review of functional and technical specifications.
- Proactively identify issues with the related technology stacks and provide solution options to business partners and stakeholders.
- Creating cost-benefit and ROI analysis for enterprise systems, weighing the cost of enhancements versus efficiencies.
- Providing cost and schedule estimates and financial forecasting.
- Overseeing functional and technical analysis and solution design.
- Documenting current state and future state product strategy.
- Developing a five-year technical roadmap for HR systems, enhancements, implementations, and benefits realization.
- Providing technical stewardship to a team consisting of about 5 employees and 10 contractors/consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- At least 3 - 5 years of strong experience with Oracle Cloud HCM modules.
- At least 5 years of proven HCM technical team leadership experience.
- At least 10 years of recent experience with multi-tier software development.
- At least 10 years of recent experience using SQL databases.
- A comprehensive knowledge of software development technologies, methodology, tools, and computing infrastructure.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to quickly learn and appropriately apply new technologies.
- Ability to work with business partners across multiple business areas (HCM, FIN, SCM) and of varying levels of technical proficiency.
- Ability to work in a professional environment with minimal supervision.
- Interest in and passion for learning and working in a fast-paced environment.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”