Agile Scrum Master -Lead
Long Term Contract
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) required
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of software product development experience with at least 5 years of experience serving in a full-time Scrum Master role for software development teams that were diligently applying Scrum principles and practices
- Experience serving as a full-time Scrum Master on teams developing full-stack commercial applications, cloud technologies and products is required.
- Knowledge of agile frameworks/methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban) and an understanding of software development life cycle models.
- Strong understanding and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile games
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with agile development tools such as Gitlab, VersionOne/Digital Agility etc. and defect management tools and techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams across the organization
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, backlog refinement, sprint reviews/demos, and other meetings as needed
- Own Scrum team processes and balance the relationship with Product Owners, Project Management and other organizations
- Build team cohesion through collaboration, effective communication, openness, respect, and transparency
- Support and collaborate with Product Owners to ensure teams are focused on delivering to defined priorities
- Influence completion of complex, initiatives spanning new products and technologies, customer applications, and product line extensions with an emphasis on commitment and follow-through within an established time-box
- Utilize effective information radiators for clear, transparent communication to the organization
- Coach and develop team members, as needed, on agile and Scrum processes
- Collaborate throughout the organization, with customers, and stakeholders to identify feedback opportunities for continuous team improvement
- Lead by example and communicate expectations for consistent adherence to established processes
- Create a culture of learning and excellence through implementing Scrum practices, Agile methodologies, and technical excellence practices
- Maintain relevant metrics to aid in the guidance of the Scrum teams towards efficient processes and outcomes
- Demonstrate proactiveness and a sense of urgency in day-to-day tactical work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.