Full Stack Java Developer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and able to handle multiple assignments
- Provides technology mentorship to developers in lessor roles
- Evaluates leading-edge technologies and uses this information to support future business needs
- 3+ years experience with Agile, TDD and Lean development practices
- Experience using various design patterns preferably MVC, Singleton, Facade and Factory
- 3 + years’ experience using Hibernate and understanding ORM
- 3+ years’ experience using GIT, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat and Oracle
- Solid understanding of web/mobile application architecture and security (OAuth, JWT, Spring Security)Extensive experience implementing API’s (REST) via microservices
- 3+ years of hands-on UI development experience utilizing Responsive Design
- Proficient in Bootstrap or Foundation frameworks
- 3+ years experience in J2EE development environment using IntelliJ, Eclipse or similar IDE
- 2+ years experience with Angular JS (Angular 5 or above preferred)
- 4 + years experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. Junit, Mockito, Jtest , Jasmine, Protractor)
- Interfacing with Rest Services, API Gateway and Event Driven Microservices • Experience or exposure to ZooKeeper, Kafka, IBM Middleware Technologies
- Processing data via JSon or XML
- Must have diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web and client-server environments including Java Platform, J2EE, JDBC technologies and Apigee gateway platform
- Experience or exposure to Database Design and Implementation
- Knowledge of Multi-tier Architecture, Rational/Visio modeling
- Experienced with UML, Unix Scripting, DevOps Practices
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (OpenShift (preferred), AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”