The Project Manager defines job requirements for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated programs activities.
- 5 or more years of experience managing/leading enterprise technology initiatives, preferably as it relates to Application Development, Application Migration, Cloud Technology, or the Migration of Applications to a Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule.
- Bachelors degree Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- Experience with Airline applications and software application development is preferred.
- Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development.
- Experience using leading Scrum/Agile tools.
- Experience managing, tracking and advising around product & project budgets as they align within scope.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the team produces continual and on-time delivery of value.
- Manage customer expectations for project deliverables, produce key stakeholder communications, and follow the defined system of project governance.
- Works directly with Product Owner and Scrum Master for clear requirement definition, scope and schedule.
- Assist the Scrum Master with managing team delivery commitments and helping to remove enterprise and escalated impediments.
- Manage several concurrent projects of varying priority and complexity, across multiple scrum teams and multiple business divisions.
- Provides overall guidance for scrum teams to adhere to Agile principles and practices. Arrange, facilitate and schedule meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure that the proper adaptation process is in use. This includes sprint team backlog grooming estimating and sizing effort, release planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the teams and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Works across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve. Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Manage interdependencies between agile teams.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
- Foster close cooperation across all team members; encourage cross-training and team support.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.