Sr. Test Engineer
Long Term Contract
Domestic position Exempt Hands-on LoadRunner scripting, executing and analyzing tests. Work in Agile and DevOps environments. Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Dynatrace. Proficient in analyzing performance test results and working with technical teams to resolve bottlenecks. Baselining and benchmarking of business critical applications. Provide recommendation/feedback for app modernization, re-sizing/right sizing infrastructures with performance optimization Strong communication skills to drive E2E bottleneck resolutions System thinking and take accountability to resolve bottlenecks Ability to learn and adapt to the changing needs
- 9 or more years of IT testing based environment, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training which permits the candidate to meet entry requirements.
- 6+ year experience in End-2-End Performance Engineer across all tiers: App layer (Web/App Servers), Network, DB Servers, Storage, distributed systems and Mainframes.
- 5 years hands-on experience with LoadRunner/Performance Center Knowledge of profiling tools to identify server, JVMs, mainframes, memory, storage, DB and network bottlenecks.
- Hands-on experience in Dynatrac, GitLab, Sumologic is a plus
- 5+ years Hands-on LoadRunner/Performance Center scripting, executing and analyzing tests.
- 5 years of experience in End-2-End Performance Engineering across all tiers: App layer (Web/App Servers), Network, DB Servers, Storage, and distributed systems.
- Proficient in analyzing performance test results and working with technical teams to resolve bottlenecks.
- Strong communication skills to gather requirements and drive E2E bottleneck resolutions
- Knowledge of profiling tools to identify server, JVMs, mainframes, memory, storage, DB and network bottlenecks. Knowledge of Dynatrace and Sumologic is a plus
- Experience developing eggplant scripts for Windows OS
- Experience creating and executing test scripts using Shell scripting, UNIX, Python, TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven.
- Programming Languages: Java, SenseTalk
- Automation Frameworks: TDD (Junit), BDD(Cucumber), Hybrid, Key Word Driven, Data Driven, Linear (TestNG)
- Automation Tools: Eggplant, REST Assured, Selenium, Protractor, Parallel execution, UFT, LeanFT
- Config Management - Version Control (GitHub/GitLab), Repository management (nexus)
- DevOps – Jenkins, CICD, Pipeline Setup, Build Tools – One of these (Maven , Gradle, NPM)
- Servers – Windows & Linux
- Database – SQL Queries, Any Other DB Experience
- Test/Defect Management Tools - One of these mandatory (qTest, ALM, VersionOne, JIRA)
- Methodologies – Agile
- Software Testing Life Cycle Skills – Planning, Strategy, Design, defect, Metrics, Process
- Coordination with various stake holders to accomplish goals on time
Datum Software Inc. (GS) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.