Long Term Contract
The Architect develops and maintains the high-level design plan for the overall applications, data, and infrastructure architectures.
Provides technical leadership across the organization, from top-line decision making down to the project planning level.
Gains commitment for high-level infrastructure plans, initiates, and participates in projects to evaluate technologies and methods of implementation.
The scope for Architect (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Architect (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Architect (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF. Assesses business requirements and technology alternatives.
2-6 years of experience required
- Builds multi-platform technology consensus across business units.
- Implements new technologies in small and medium scale environments.
- Designs application's technical infrastructure, such as specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches.
- Uses tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Oversees progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provides technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Evaluates and/or pilots new technologies.
- Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.