Sr. Automation Test Engineer
Long Term Contract
*3+ years of Automation Test engineering experience
*BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required]
• Strong analytics background
• Experience with coding using JAVA with Selenium for front end and backend testing (Python,PERL,bash etc) with Shell scripting or other scripting knowledge like Python etc.
• Automation in Continuous Integration
• Experience working with Batch files and platform.
• Strong API testing exposure using ReadyAPI, Rest Assured, Karate etc.
• DevOps background.
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix operating system
• Experience of working with databases and writing SQL queries
The following would also be advantageous:
• Programming or development background is strongly preferred.
• Certifications: Cloud/Azure certification
• Knowledge of Analytics and Modeling
• Exposure of working of CI\CD tools such as GitLab, GitHub Jenkins etc.
• Exposure to various cloud technologies
• skills/documentation. Basic project management skills. Good time management skills. Excellent oral and written communication.
• The Quality Test Engineer is responsible to perform end-to-end Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities for the project
• To understand product requirements and develop test plan, test cases, execute tests and reporting of defects
• Automation of functional test cases both for UI's & API's
• Automation of test processes using any programming language like Java, Python etc.
• Writing SQL queries
• Exposure of working on CI\CD tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc.
• Integration of various testing suites in DevOps software delivery pipeline.
• To create test cases and data (manual and automated)
• Execute test scripts and analyze and record results (manual and automated testing)
• Assist fellow team members in resolving technical issues
• Recommend improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
• Work with Developers, Product Owners, and other team members/departments for to complete testing tasks
• Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.